Ways to Lose Belly Fat - Do’s and Don’ts
Discovering the different ways to lose belly fat is a topic that has caused many people to explore all sorts of weight loss avenues. Some of those options, as it turns out don't make sense and can be unhealthy. First let's look at what you shouldn't do.
- Don't starve your body, as you need vitamins, nutrients and protein to stay healthy.
- Skip fad diets that only allow you a limited number of foods.
- Don't eat processed foods and fast food.
- Don't eat "diet foods" from the diet industry as they are full of the same chemicals and additives that cause weight gain in the first place.
- Eliminate sugar from your diet.
- Eliminate trans fats from your diet. Trans fats are most frequently found in fast food and processed foods..
- Don't drink diet sodas and disguised "fruit juices" that are really just sugar water.
By adopting these 7 steps, you will likely find that you are losing weight. Now let's turn our attention to different ways to lose belly fat.
12 Ways to Lose Weight Beginning Today
- Take a long term approach.
- Eat a diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables.
- Work to make sure that you are consuming healthy, low fat proteins such as sardines and wild Alaskan salmon.
- Avoid empty calories and instead focus on eating nutrient dense foods.
- Remember that spot reduction doesn't work, so in order to drop your belly fat, you will need to reduce your calories and burn off calories through exercise.
- Begin an exercise program, but start off slowly as to avoid injury.
- Walking increasingly long distances is a great place to begin your workout oriented lifestyle.
- Invest in a good pair of walking shoes and break them in slowly as to avoid injury.
- Find those who can support you with your weight loss goals and see if they have tips for ways to lose belly fat.
- Incorporate resistance training into your workouts, but begin slowly. If you feel that you need help hire an experienced personal trainer, and check his or her references as anyone can label themselves as a "personal trainer."
- Drink plenty of water, purified if possible.
- Don't be shy about asking for help.
If you follow these points, you will lose weight. It can be hard to do it on your own and therefore, some people seek help from a program like this. Keep in mind that most new endeavors are difficult at first, but with patience and focus you will prevail and lose the weight.
You will also keep that weight off in the years to come.
Sign Up To The Fight Belly Fat Newsletter
Return from "Ways to Lose Belly Fat- Do’s and Don’ts" to Goodbye Belly Fat home page
Learn how to lose belly fat.
Take A Pledge Today!
Join FREE The Goodbye Belly Fat Challenge 2.0** Free Instant Download **
What Should You Eat?
How Hard Should You Exercise?