15 Fat Burning Foods That Will Keep The Weight Off
In this article, we will look at 15 fat burning foods and how they can help you drop the pounds. What is so great about these foods is that not only will they help you burn fat, but they will also boost your nutrition levels and help your overall health.
While we are covering 15 different foods, keep in mind that there are indeed many more. Nature has provided us with no shortage of healthy foods that can assist all of us with our weight loss goals and dreams!
Put Your Food to Work for You!
If you are looking to lose weight, why not put your food to work for you? Many of us look at food as being somehow the "enemy;" however, this is nonsense for without food we would, of course, die. Food is not the enemy, and our perspective on food can sometimes be an obstacle in achieving our weight loss goals.
15 Fat Burning Foods
1) Green Tea - Green tea has become famous for its ability to boost your metabolism. In addition, green tea has the ability to fight off cancer and a range of other diseases.
2) Hot Peppers - Just like green tea, hot peppers boost your metabolism and they can even act as a natural pain killer!
3) Berries - Berries is loaded with antioxidants, anticancer compounds and fiber, which means that these fruits will boost your metabolism.
4) Oats - Oats are high in fiber, and that means you can expect heart healthy and low-calorie oats to help burn fat as well.
5) Lean Chicken - Any high quality lean protein will help you burn off the pounds without losing muscle.
6) Eggs - Eggs have gotten a bad reputation and they don't deserve it. Eggs are a great way to burn off the fat. This is why they are on our 15 fat burning foods list.
7) Salmon - Salmon has so much going for it that you should eat this fish all the time. Salmon is high in heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids and stands as a great source of fat burning protein.
8) Sardines - Like salmon, sardines are loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and are low in calories. You can expect sardines to help you lose the weight!
9) Tuna - Low mercury tuna is another fish that is low in calories but very high in protein. It is important to stick with tuna that has been tested for mercury.
10) Coffee - The caffeine in coffee will help boost your metabolism. In addition, research indicates that coffee might just help fight off a variety of diseases, which makes it a shoe-in for our 15 fat burning foods list.
11) Broccoli - Broccoli is loaded with fiber, anticancer chemicals and will definitely boost your metabolism.
12) Apples - The simple apple is fiber rich and low in calories.
13) Lean Turkey - Much like chicken, turkey is a lean source of quality protein that is available in a wide variety of forms.
14) Pears - You might not instantly think of pears when you think of calorie and fat burning foods. However, pears rank at the very top of fruits for their fiber and that means that they have ample ability to burn fat!
15) Spinach - Spinach is one of the most nutritious foods that you can eat, and its high level of fiber will help boost your metabolism. When you are adding our 15 fat burning foods list to your diet, don’t skip the spinach!
Still questions? Here's a diet solution program that will help you.
Return from "15 Fat Burning Foods That Will Keep The Weight Off " to Goodbye Belly Fat home page.
Learn more about belly fat diet.